Application for calculation of ADR transportation cost of dangerous goods.

* - required field

Cargo transportation of dangerous goods ADR

Did you need ammonia, chlorine, hydrocyanic acid or sulfur dioxide for production? Or perhaps fertilizer for fields or paint for construction purposes? Ordered engines or a shipment of batteries for cars? These are all hazardous goods and the list could be endless. Industry alone uses more than 50,000 hazardous substances! And all of them need to be transported. They are transported to production sites, petrol stations, warehouses by rail, road, plane or ship. Such cargoes are called hazardous and are classified as ADR.

Dangerous goods (materials, liquids and gases), as you have already understood, pose a serious danger to human life and to nature in case of an accident or even a minor leakage of a substance from a tank or container. There are a number of international regulations and requirements for carriage, loading and unloading, and storage of such cargoes. Compliance with them is mandatory.

TYPE OF GROWTH. If you want to start a plastics factory, you may need hydrocyanic or acrylic acids. If you want to start a detergent factory, you need surfactants and chlorine. Oh, come on! Even alcohol is classified. There are nine classes of dangerous goods.

  1. Explosives. These are ammunition, gunpowder, explosives, missiles.
  2. Gases. These are air, propane, oxygen, butane, nitrogen, chlorine. Aerosol sprayers and pressurized gases.
  3. Flammable liquids. These are petrol, oil, oil, kerosene, alcohol.
  4. Solid combustibles. These are potassium, aluminium, sulphur.
  5. Oxidizing substances. These are ammonium, fertilizers, peroxides.
  6. Toxic substances. These are pesticides, arsenic, infectious substances.
  7. Radioactive materials. These are uranium, nuclear substances, radioactive waste.
  8. Corrosive (corrosive) substances. These include paint, alkali, mercury, acid.
  9. Other hazardous substances. These are engines, batteries, generators, rescue equipment.

TRANSPORT. Which transport should I choose? Transport is chosen according to the cargo. The vehicle must be approved and licensed to carry dangerous goods and equipped with special equipment. Before loading, orange warning signs and hazard markings are placed on the vehicle. The signs are not removed until the vehicle is fully unloaded and cleaned. For example, closed coolant tanks are used to transport hazard class 3 cargoes such as alcohol, acetone, diesel fuel. Choose the right transport will help you to experienced managers of our transport company. Our professionalism is a guarantee of your safety.

SAFETY AND COMFORT. Need to fill underground storage tanks with gasoline? You have to admit, it is not an easy task. From transport to unloading, strict rules must be adhered to in order to avoid trouble. Every carrier, engaged in transporting dangerous goods, must have a special permit – an international standard certificate (ADR). Hazardous substances are transported at strictly regulated speeds, and exceeding these speeds is forbidden and dangerous. The route is planned and agreed in advance. Unloading is usually mechanized and takes place away from cities and towns. Specially trained personnel unload hazardous cargoes in populated areas. You should be sure to check the transport company’s license to transport hazardous cargo. If you entrust the matter to professionals, your fuel storages will be full, and production will not slow down.

NAVIGATIONS. Export and import of dangerous goods to Spain, England, France, Belgium, Germany, Denmark. Transportation of dangerous goods from Baltic and Scandinavian countries to Eastern European countries, including Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Russia. All carriage of dangerous goods is based on the international convention CMR/TIR.

DOCUMENTS. Moving hazardous substances from place to place is not an easy task. It requires much paperwork, it is a troublesome business, but there is no other way. Such are the requirements of the law. First you need to get acquainted with the international treaty ADR. Firstly, all the requirements for the carriage of dangerous goods are clearly and precisely set out in it. Secondly, what paperwork is required. You will need: certificates, passports for substances with the stamp “Dangerous Goods”, police permission, the itinerary. A driver without a special permit (ADR) cannot drive such cargo. Complicated, troublesome, but the good news: all worries related to the documents will take care of the transportation company. Our managers have extensive experience in organizing such shipments. All you need is to make an application.

Cost calculation